Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Bout of Books 11 Goals

Sunday 17 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Goals






Tomorrow sees the beginning of the Bout of Books Readathon. So, before we start, here are my goals:



Time Devoted to Reading
I'm basically going to read as much as I can during the week. I expect this will be more on the Wednesday and Thursday than on  other days because of my busy schedule. I'm aiming to spend one of these two days mainly reading.


My Goals
  • To spend more time reading than I usually do (not get too distracted by twitter and facebook)
  • To particpate with at least some of the challenges

Books To Read
  1. My August Random Read (still to be chosen when writing)
  2. Lily: An American Fable by Samuel Bagby
  3. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore  
If I only finish one of these I'll be pleased, but I'm aiming for all three.



What are your plans for this week?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...