Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Back To School Book Blogger Challenge: Day Six

Saturday 23 August 2014

Back To School Book Blogger Challenge: Day Six






Keep Blogging Smoothly or Mix Things Up?

Well, I hope my blog does a mixture of these two things already, but I must admit that its got harder now that I have a full time job.

Flowing Smoothly
One of the things I'd like to do this academic year is try to schedule some more posts in advance. I'm aware that my blogging can currently get a little slow during term-time and then suddenly speed up in the holidays (especially the summer ones). To combat this I'd like to spend more time in the holidays blogging and then set posts to come up during term time. These could be review posts, topic posts, or guest posts. 

Mixing Things Up
I want to continue to do memes and challenges during the holiday periods. I want to be more active it finding out when challenges (particularly reading challenges) are taking place and join them when I can. 
I also want to continue on doing more posts about England and indie author/ publishers. I need to try to keep up better with what's going on in the publishing world in order to do this. 


Please share about your blog and what makes it special






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...