Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Bookish Presents

Thursday 27 December 2012

Bookish Presents


What bookish presents did you give / receive this Christmas?

I got surprisingly few Bookish gifts (most of mine were actually music-related this year).
 I did, however, receive some lovely page markers:
and a fairy bookmark calendar.


The page markers will come in very handy, as I've been regularly marking passages to quote on this blog. I'm going to try to use them to mark the ones for the next month (and will no doubt run out v. quickly none the less). 


I also received a copy of 'Tales of the Alhambra' by Washington Irving from my bookcrossing secret santa. I'm loving the sound of this and am impressed, yet again, at how well someone I've (probably) never met has got my reading interests accurate. Thanks if you're reading this.


So what did you get (or give) this year?







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...