Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Last week's happenings

Sunday 15 July 2012

Last week's happenings


Firstly, apologies again for the lack of updates and unexpected blogging break. Not entirely sure why this happened, but I do know that work has been exceptionally busy recently.
Anyway, enough of that, what's been happening to me this past week?
  • My attempt to do a readathon go rather stalled when I temporarily lost my interest in reading. Result? Instead of increasing my reading from 30minutes per day, I only did 45 minutes over 3 days. I also didn't manage to do any challenges. Epic fail!
  • I've continued to think about what I'm going to do for my Summer Readathon. So far, no-one has agreed to do an interview or guest post, but I'm still going to go ahead with a series of topic discussions based around books and music. There'll be sign up lists from next week for those who want to be entered into my giveaway or host a related giveaway of their own. Schedule will be up at the end of the month.
  • We've had another Messy Church. My bookcrossing shelf seems to be going down increasingly well and I've had several offers of books, as well as some interest in it being there other than when Messy Church is on- stay tuned for more on this.
  • I'm slowly making my way through a backlog of rings and rays, but now have a review request to add for them. Just as well I'll have plenty of time to read over the summer!
  • I hope to be back to normal daily posting this week but, if not, it will resume next week. I'll just have to see how busy life is this week. In the meantime your patience is appreciated. 

What have you been up to over the last week?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...