Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Revisiting Ray Bradbury

Saturday 9 June 2012

Revisiting Ray Bradbury


This is what I had to say about Farenheit 451 when I read it back in June 2011:

Words can hardly express how much I enjoyed this book! From the very beginning I was caught up with the emotions that filled the principle character. I was gripped by the suspense, keen to know what would happen next. I felt that I really understood the people who featured in the book, as if I was a part of their world- I worried about them, felt for them and wanted to help them regain their lives. In fact, it was extremly hard to put this book down. I definatly recommend this book to anyone who feels they might be even remotely interested by its subject matter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...