Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Bookshelf Bliss

Thursday 14 June 2012

Bookshelf Bliss


What would you like to have as your favourite bookshelf?


How do your current shelves match up to this?



Here are some of my favourites from around Pininterest:






As you can see, they're all quite imaginative and different.


In reality my bookshelves are quite traditional. There are 3 wooden shelves hanging over my bed on brackets. Near my bedhead is beach effect shelving on wheels. Its a long thin unit, split up into 4 'boxes' which you can see all the way through. Then, at the end of my bed (and slightly to the right) is a small black and beech shelving unit which 3 levels. And, finally, near my door is a slightly larger bookcase 4 levels high. Its a bit of a hodge-podge but the colours match perfectly and each fits nicely into a corner or space of my room.


Related posts:
Winter Respite Readathon Mega-Challenge
Creative and unusual bookshelves






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...