Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Armchair BEA: The Schedule

Saturday 2 June 2012

Armchair BEA: The Schedule


I'll be doing Armchair BEA again this year, as its impossible for me to get all the way over the the US for the main BEA event. I'm looking forward to meeting other participants and, as always, if you want me to visit you please leave a comment.

Here's what you can expect from me this coming week:

Monday: Introductions First!
I'll be answering 5 questions about myself and inviting you to leave others in the comments.

Tuesday: Giveaways Everywhere!
I'll be hosting an international giveaway, running through the rest of the week. It'll be open to everyone, but they'll be an extra entry available for those participating in Armchair BEA

Wednesday: Networking...In Real Life?!
I'll be talking about my real life experiences relating to books, and linking up to some of my past posts on the subject

Thursday: Beyond the Blog
I'll be letting you know a little about my life outside of books

Friday: The Future of Book Blogging
I'll be leaving some questions for you to answer about book blogging, and sharing where I hope this blog will go in the future. 


Alongside all this, I'll also be :
  • visiting as many other blogs as possible
  • preparing some future posts for this blog
  • working on some of my other blogs
  • trying to catch up on some of the tips I heard over the Bloggiesta weekend

What will you be doing on your blog this week?




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...