Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: A-Z Reflections Post

Monday 7 May 2012

A-Z Reflections Post


It seems ages now since I did my last A-Z post (in reality its about 2 weeks ago when I scheduled it). It was a great practise for me in learning to schedule posts, and being more creative with what I write about.

Some letters were harder than others (what reading themed headings could I make for X or Z?), but I did it in the end. I started off with a list of titles I was going to use and, as the month progressed, they gradually changed and my thoughts became more concrete.

Every time a new person visited a little smile would spread across my face. I hope that some of those people are still here, enjoying this post. If so, thankyou for sticking with me. If you're new, what took you so long?

Here's to more creative posts in the future. To posting most days (thanks to scheduling). And to new friends. Thanks A-Z for a great time!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...