Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: O is for One At A Time

Tuesday 17 April 2012

O is for One At A Time


Wait! I haven't finished the last book!

That's what I tend to cry to myself when another book arrives on my doorstep. Not that I'm moaning, I love receiving a new book, but I can only read one book at a time!

Now I hear tales of other bloggers (or 'real-world' folk) who can read two or more book at a time. But, me? One's enough, thankyou! If I try to pick up two then, somehow, the worlds become muddled. I forget who exists in which book. And, worse of all, I start picking out where one book is better than the other and visa-versa. All this really tends to spoil my enjoyement of the book. And that is why I'm really a reader, isn't it?

How about you? Are you a one-at-a-time or a several-at-once reader?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...