Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's Readathon Update Half Way Through Hour 20

Sunday 22 April 2012

Dewey's Readathon Update Half Way Through Hour 20


This will probably have to be my last update before the end, unfortunatly. Sleep got in  the way of reading plans this time (had to take it because I have a busy day today). The result was only 20 minutes of reading overnight. Oh well, that's 5 minutes more than I usually do!


Theme Songs Mini Challenge
My current read is Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett
 It's very hard to explain why I chose this song without using spoilers. But, basically, there's a character that appears quite early on who could be in this video!


Culinary Catastrophe Mini-Challenge
I'm going to deliver a portion of Wow-Wow sauce (the hottest sauce you've ever come across and a Discworld speciality) using a magic propelled snowglobe.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...