Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's Readathon At The Start of Hour 3

Saturday 21 April 2012

Dewey's Readathon At The Start of Hour 3


Why did this have to take place on such a busy day for me?

I've not even managed to start my reading yet, having been off playing with my brass band this morning. And I'm not sure how much reading I'll manage to do tonight either. Oh well, I guess I'll feel happy if I actually manage to get some reading done.



Introductory Meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?


I'm reading from England

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

As I suspect I'll only get through one book at most, I guess it has to be my current one: Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Trying not to snack, especially since I'm unlikely to stay up late this time

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I'm going to be a World Book Night giver for the second time this year. I'll be giving away Good Omens by Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I guess the main thing I'm doing differently is not trying to read every hour- unfortunatly I just can't this time. 


Are you taking part in the 24-hour readathon?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...