Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: TGIF at GReads #4: Blogger's Pride

Friday 17 February 2012

TGIF at GReads #4: Blogger's Pride

Hosted by GReads!

Book Blogger Pride: What do you take pride in when it comes to blogging?

I wouldn't say its exactly taking pride, but I love looking at my bloggers stats to see how many people have been reading my blog. I also like looking at my new Alexa toolbar and seeing that my ratings are on the rise. I guess this makes me feel valued by other bloggers/blog readers. I also hope that it means I'm giving others pleasure and that people are interested in what I'm writing. 
I do take pride in the range of countries that my readers come from. Its really interesting to pop into my stats and find another new country appearing. Ontop of this, I love the fact that the number of UK readers I'm getting seems to be increasing. One of the aims of my blog is to help independent authors, and most of the books I've been getting are from the US so it feels good to know that I could be helping them break into new territory. 

What do you take pride in?

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...