Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Terry Pratchett Reading Challenge: January Check-in

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Terry Pratchett Reading Challenge: January Check-in

I am so glad that I decided to join in with this challenge. In order to get as many books read as possible, I've decided to make every 2nd book in my immediate TBR pile a Prachett. This, combined with a Discworld Readathon as part of the Bout of Books Readathon, means that I've read quite alot for the challenge this month.

These are the Terry Pratchett books I have managed to read in January (links are to my reviews):
The Colour of Magic
The Light Fantastic
Equal Rites
Mort
Sourcery
Wyrd Sisters
If you're also interested in Terry Pratchett please do consider entering my giveaway to win a copy of Strata. I'd also love to get up some discussion and, with this is mind, have popped a question for fans at the end of each of my reviews- just click on one of the above titles, scroll down to the bottom the post, and then put your reply in the comments.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...