Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: BBRAW 2012: Inspire Me!

Thursday 16 February 2012

BBRAW 2012: Inspire Me!

Hosted by Miss Remmers' Review

Today I have two spectacular choices for you! You could do a reader interview with a reader of your choice OR (if you're not the interview type) you could highlight a blog that you enjoy reading. What is it about this blog that you enjoy, what is it about the reviews, the blogger, the style, the look, etc? If you don't feel comfortable highlighting one blog, be general in regards to a few blogs you enjoy and what you enjoy about them.

I'd love to do a reader interview but, typical me, I didn't look at the schedule ahead of time and therefore don't have one ready. So, instead I'm going to ask you, my readers, to fill in a questionnaire/interview and then I'll post the responses over the next week or so as they come in. I think this will be a great way to get to know you better. And, as an added bonus, I'll throw in a surprise book (that I've read) for one random respondant.

Looking forward to hearing from you!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...