Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Writing a Reply

Saturday 28 January 2012

Writing a Reply

This is my new feature where I reply to some of the questions made in my post comments. If you have any additional/general questions you'd like to ask me feel free to write them heree and I'll reply next time.


In response to me saying that I have 199 books on my TBR pile:
 
Giselle @ http://abigailannreadi... - Follow Friday #5 2 weeks ago · 0 replies · +1 points
Haha well 199, how many books do you read a year!? Haha isin't it stressful! Eeek

Giselle
Xpresso Reads
Well, last year I read 78 according to goodreads, so there's a few years worth of books for me to read there.

Commenting on my post about Christmas Tree Festivals:


Susan @ http://abigailannreadi... - Virtual Advent Tour: D... 8 weeks ago · 0 replies · 0 points
Yes, this is a new tradition. Certainly in York 10 years ago, and in Essex three years ago, there were no tree festivals. Do you know what began them?
I liked your post, and it is interesting to see how trees are being used as a symbol of hope and reaching out and sharing. It's what I always think trees are - so long as we have trees, the earth will continue to thrive, somehow. Thank you for writing about your festival! Have a happy holiday :-) 
I'm afraid that I have no idea where Christmas Tree Festivals started. I tried searching on the internet for more information about them, but no history came up. If anyone else knows how they started (or even knows of one which took place earlier than the last 10 years or so) I'd love to know.

About 'The Children of the New Forest'

aloi @ http://abigailannreadi... - The Friday 56 #14 The ... 9 weeks ago · 0 replies · 0 points
that title is so intriguing - i agree wth freda -- what the heck does the cover look like!?


Thanks for all your comments and questions. You're the ones who make this blog what it is!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...