Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Winter's Respite Readathon Starting Post

Monday 23 January 2012

Winter's Respite Readathon Starting Post

This week I'm participating in the 'Winter Respite Readathon'.

My aim is quite simple, to read as many books as I can during the week. To this end I'm going to be extra vigilant to always carry a book with me, substitute most of my TV watching for reading, and find any excuse possible to read during the rest of the time.

My TBR shelves are stacked high (199 at last count), so I'm going to continue working my way through them during the readathon. At the moment I'm reading 'Sourcery' by Terry Pratchett, then I plan to read 'The Corridors of Dead' by Jonathan D. Allen. Stay tuned for what I'll be reading after that as I've yet to decide.

I'm also hoping to enter at least one mini-challenge. I'm notoriously bad for picking and choosing on these, so I'm not 100% sure it will happen though.

As always I welcome any comments you might have. I will be visiting other bloggers doing the readathon, but may not have time to post so please don't think you've been neglected if you don't hear from me.
Good luck everyone with your reading!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...