Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Winter Respite Readathon Wrap-Up Post

Monday 30 January 2012

Winter Respite Readathon Wrap-Up Post

In my final day I managed to get 1hr30 of reading done- not as good as I'd hoped but OK I guess.

What really surprised me about this readathon was how easy I found it to get engrossed in my books. I read fast, so fast in fact that (for once) my reviews have fallen slightly behind schedule. I also managed to find time to join in with some of the mini-challenges, which is unusual for me during a short event like this.

Next readathon I think I shall stick with just trying to read ans join in challenges as much as I can, rather than setting an actual time / number of books target. Having a variety of books to read also helped me. 

I hope that you enjoyed my posts and that they weren't too boring for non-readathon readers- I shall be returning to normal scheduling now for at least a little while. And of course, don't forget to check out the 2 giveaways currently running here (links on the right-hand sidebar).

Readathon Summary
Reading time: 12h30
Number of books finished: 4
Number of challenges participated in: 3
How I feel about this: :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...