Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: For those who wondered what on earth BookCrossing was

Monday 16 January 2012

For those who wondered what on earth BookCrossing was

My regular readers may have noticed me ocassionally writing about BookCrossing. Now, I've tried to explain what this is on a special page of my blog, but I'm conscious that my explanations are not always what I hope them too be. A group of students from the Eindhoven University of Technology, however, have come to my rescue with a video that clearly explains the bookcrossing concept of wild releasng (my favourite part of bookcrossing). Take a look, see what you think and then feel free to ask any questions you think of, or just start joining in yourself:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...