Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Bout of Books Day 1 Summary

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Bout of Books Day 1 Summary

I really didn't want to stop reading to do this post, but I felt that I ought to give you at least some sort of  update.
I've not read as much as I've wanted so far, due to other commitments / parents wanting me to do things around the house / TV distractions, but I'm still quite happy with my achievements.


Number of hours read on Day 1: 4
Number of hours read in total: 4
Number of books finished on Day 1: 1
Number of books finished in total: 1
Number of reviews posted on Day 1: 1
Number of reviews posted in total: 1
Number of challenges participated in: 0
Currently reading: The Light Fantastic By Terry Pratchett
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...