Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Weekend Report #1- 21st October 2011

Friday 21 October 2011

Weekend Report #1- 21st October 2011

Woo hoo, it's so exciting to have found a meme that I feel I can join in with right at the beginning of its creation!

Hosted by Christian Bookshelf Reviews

The rules to participate are simple:

1. Create a post about what you've accomplished the previous week (i.e. books read, reviews posted, awards received, current giveaways, etc.)

2. Add the URL to your post to the linky on Christian Bookshelf Reviews



This week I have:

My blog stats:
  • 104 people visited my blog
  • The book people were most interested in was 'Bedknob and Broomstick'
  • Most visitors were logging in from the US


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...