Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's 24 hour readathon- End of Hour 2

Saturday 22 October 2011

Dewey's 24 hour readathon- End of Hour 2

Another hour gone really quickly and some sad news as well: I'd been hoping to stay up overnight, but have just got news of an unexpected commitment I have to make tomorrow morning. That means that I'll only be able to read up to a late night and then a very tiny bit tomorrow morning after getting up usual time, else I'll be too tired. Oh well, maybe I won't beat last year's reading total, but I'll still power on as much as I can.


Here's what's been happening here in the last hour:
Current reading: Up to p167 in Radio Shangri-La
Reviews posted: 0

Break activity in the last hour: Practising my tenor horn
Snacks/drinks: A glass of water

Blogs visited: 4
Blogs posted on: 2
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...