Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Dewey's 24 hour readathon- A Bit About Me

Saturday 22 October 2011

Dewey's 24 hour readathon- A Bit About Me

Welcome to my little corner of Dewey's 24-hour readathon. I'm hoping  to be with yourr for most of the 24 hours, although I'm bound to take a nap now and again. I'd love it if you'd say hi and, if you're participating as well, please leave a link to your latest post annd I'll do my best to drop by.

Now, time for the first meme, on the theme of introducing ourselves:

1)Where are you reading from today?

I'm currently reading 'Radio Shangri-La by Lisa Napoli. I'm about half way through at the moment.

2)Three random facts about me…

  1. I'm going to be selling at my first ever craft stall next Saturday
  2. I have a young pigeon in my garden at the moment that keeps bumping into things
  3. My favourite author is Jasper Fforde
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours?

I don't really have a specific TBR pile for this readathon, so I'll be working my way through as  many books as possible in my huge TBR pile (about 3 bookcases worth)

4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)?


Just to read for as long as I can and as many books as I can.

5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time?
I'm not a veteran yet, but I did take part last time. I found that it was important to take a little bit of time out of reading ever hour, whether it was to talk to otherr participants, have a meal/snack, do some chores or simply have a short nap. 

Good luck everyone.
Let the reading begin!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...