Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Suggested Activity 15: Find those bargain books

Friday 19 August 2011

Suggested Activity 15: Find those bargain books

Find those bargain books!

Our readers say:
"I'll travel into my home town of Brisbane and find as many bookstores as I can in one day and peruse their shelves for a great deal; even if I only find one book per store... it's something."

I'm sure I hardly need to recommend this to all you readers out there! What better pleasure for someone who loves books than to peruse the shelves of a town's bookstores. Even in the most expensive stores you can often find 3 for 2, 2 for 1 or half-price offers. The joy of these is that they might enable you to find that hidden gem that no-one else has discovered, or that book that you've heard everyone mention but you've never been able to find. And, on a warm summers day, many of the big stores have air conditioning and are therefore ideal places to go to take a break from the hot sun.


Over to you:
Show off some of your latest bargain purchases


 Pop over to 'Living in A Time Warp' tomorrow for Suggested Activity 16


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...