Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Once Upon A Readathon Mini-Challenge 2

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Once Upon A Readathon Mini-Challenge 2

IB Book Blogging asked

Mini Challenge Question 1:
What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?

Mini Challenge Question 2:
What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?


My answers:
  1. I love all sorts of mythology , so this is a really hard question for me. Also, there are so many links between Greek, Roman & Egyptian (the ones I know the best) that it makes it even more difficult to choose. I guess, after a long reflection, that I'd have to say Egyptian, because its so varied, complex and complete. I particularly love their stories about why the sun appears to travel accross the sky.
  2. It has to be 'Small Gods' by Terry Pratchett. The story is hilarious and, as with several other DiscWorld novels, it's take on mythology and Gods in general is really interesting.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...