Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Musing Mondays #8

Monday 25 July 2011

Musing Mondays #8

Hosted by Should Be Reading

This week’s musing asks…
Do you need to have your owned books out where you can see them, or are you okay with them being stored away?

I'd much prefer to have all my books where I can see them, but it just isn't practical at the moment. That's because I have far too many to display! At the moment most of my TBR books are hidden behind a clothing rail, in 3 large piles. Having said that, I'm hoping to make a move soon to having more on show by getting 2 new shelves put up, as well as a bedside cabinet and a new wardrobe which I can put some ontop off. One day I dream of having a house where I can make my own library and display every book currently passing through.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...