Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Here We Go!

Monday 11 July 2011

Here We Go!

My 'Once Upon A Readathon' starts here! I've already popped round those blogs that I'm following that are taking part (if you're taking part and would like me to follow your blog please leave a comment below).

My Reading Matter:
For the first part of my readathon I'll be reading 'Tomorrow, When The War Began' by John Marsden. I'm starting today at the beginning of Chapter 9 and am intrigued to see what will happen next. For anyone who doesn't know it, here's the blurb:
When Ellie and her friends go camping, they have no idea they're leaving theirr old lives beehind forever. Despite a less-than-tragic food shortage and a secret crush or two, everything goes as planned. But a week later they return home to find their houses empty and their pets starving. Something has gones wrong- horribly wrong. Before long, they realize the country has been innvaded, and their entire town has been captured- including their families and all their friends. Ellie and the other survivors face an impossible decision: They can flee for the mountains or surrender. Or they can fight.
This book is part of a bookring on BookCrossing, so I'm hoping to get it finished soon so that I can pass it on.

Today's reading schedule:
I'm hoping to be able to read for most of today, although I do need to do some ironing and bake a cake at some stage. The evening will probably be a bit quieter posting wise than the day time (and I do plan to go to bed as usual).


What are you currently reading? What are your reading plans for today?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...