Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (A Review)

Monday 6 June 2011

Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury (A Review)

Before I start this review I'd like to send a big thankyou to all those who voted on my blog for me to read this book, the person who recommended the book to me (I can't honestly remember who it was) and the bookcrosser who rabcked me a copy (you know who you are).

Words can hardly express howmuch I enjoyed this book! From the very beginning I was caught up with the emotions that filled the principle character. I was gripped by the suspense, keen to know what would happen next. I felt that I really understood the people who featured in the book, as if I was a part of their world- I worried about them, felt for them and wanted to help them regain their lives. In fact, it was extremly hard to put this book down. I definatly recommend this book to anyone who feels they might be even remotely interested by its subject matter.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...