Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Who I Am and How I Armchair

Monday 23 May 2011

Who I Am and How I Armchair

Hello :)
I'm Abigail and I'm a blogger. OK that's not my real job, but it's what I enjoy doing alongside reading, making music and sewing tapestries.

Armchair BEA has asked us to post a random fact about ourselves. So here's mine: I have a living room full of cacti. Bet you didn't see that one coming! But its true! When I was a child I started collecting cacti when I went on holiday. I realised that they were easy to look after and enjoyed the success of that fact that they didn't (generally) die on me. Over the years they've grown and I've had to replant them several times. To my pleasure, this year I finally worked out how to water them so that they had a growth spurt and several of them flowered. Now, maybe someday I'll be able to carry out my childhood dream of opening a cacti greenhouse to the public (lol).

I'll be armchairing from my armchair all week, so I'd love it if you'd pop by and share you thoughts. See you later!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...