Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: TGIF at GReads #2

Friday 20 May 2011

TGIF at GReads #2

Hosted by GReads

This Friday's Question:

Back to the Beginning: 
What was the first book you reviewed on your blog?

My first review was 'Random Acts of Heroic Love' by Danny Scheinman.This was back in  February 2010, soon after I started my blog. Here's a re-post of the review for anyone who's interested:
'Random Acts of Heroic Love' is a compelling and thorough look at love through two men's eyes and how love can act as a driving force. The two stories are weaved and interlinked expertly, interrupted only by notebook style extracts showing quotes about love and pictures of animals in love. The more I read this book the more hooked I became. I was particularly impressed with the wide scope approach taken by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...