Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Publicising independent and new authors

Thursday 26 May 2011

Publicising independent and new authors

I must admit that I'm often (slightly) jealous of those book-bloggers who are over-whelmed by requests to review ARCs or regularly have interviews with authors. I'd love to have that sort of thing in my blog. Unfortunatly, though, I just don't have to time to spend writing to authors and publicists. So, I relie on those that read my website.

There are plusses to this, however. One of the main ones is that those most likely to talk to me are independent and new authors looking to get their work 'out-there'. I was lucky enough to see a request on GoodReads for a review of 'King of Might By Blood and Right' by Anna L. Wallis. Knowing that this book was less known was actually an attraction to me, as I love the excitement on new book discoveries.

And this brings me to my request- if you're an independent author then I'd really love to hear from you. I've heard that there are some blogs who don't accept these, but I'm keen as long as you're looking for an honest review. Physical books only though please, as I don't like reading on-screen very much.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...