Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: The End of Armchair BEA

Saturday 28 May 2011

The End of Armchair BEA

I don't know about you, but I've really enjoyed linking with everyone taking part in the Armchair BEA this week. It was lovely to have such a variety of comments about my posts and to see other's takes on the topics provided. I've also been really pleased about the response to my giveaway.

I'd like to take this opportunity to say thankyou to all of you who have visited my blog, but particularly to those who took the time to comment- I really appreciated it. I hope that you will keep in touch and consider following (if you haven't done so already).

I'm looking forward to joining in with the next Armchair BEA, as well as other blogger events during the year. I hope to 'see' you all again soon.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...