Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: At My Mother's Knee By Paul O'Grady

Saturday 28 May 2011

At My Mother's Knee By Paul O'Grady

Ocassionally, I'll be reposting reviews (usually at the same time as real-time literary events off-line). These are incase you missed them the first time- please feel free to ignore if you've already read them


At My Mother's Knee by Paul O'Grady

From the blurb:

"At My Mother's Knee is a book which really does contain something for everyone and which reminds usthat, when all's said and done, there's a bit of savage in all of us..."


My review:

A sometimes hilarious account of Paul O'Grady's upbringing and escapades. It was easy to see how his experiences made him the person that is loved by TV viewers. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...