Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Armchair BEA- Welcome to The Story Factory Reading Zone

Monday 23 May 2011

Armchair BEA- Welcome to The Story Factory Reading Zone

Welcome to those joining me this week for the Armchair BEA. I'm greatly looking forward to my first venture into this community. If you have time, please do say hello in the comments.

My name is Abigail (also known as neeuqfonafamai) and I run this blog, as well as several others about my various other interests. This blog is dedicated to my reading interests. I large proportion of my posts take the form of reviews that I've read, whilst others are memes or about books and reading in general. I also let my readers know about books that I've bought. My aim  is simply to spread the love of reading and let anyone who might be interested know about books that they might enjoy. The most recent addition to my blog has been a weekly vote on which book should make up part of my reading in the following week- set up to help readers feel more in touch with my blog.

Later this week I'll be sharing with you an interview with a fellow book blogger, as well as the link to an interview with me. I'll also be doing a givaway where you can win one of the books I've read- keep an eye out to find out which one it will be.

In the meantime, please feel free to look around my blog. You can navigate using the most recent posts, or search bar in the right-hand column. If you're interested in particular types of posts then you can find them using the tags cloud, also in the right-hand bar. I love to receive comments, so if you find anything interesting then please let me know about it.

Are you taking part in Armchair BEA? Do leave a link to your welcome post so that I can say hello.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...