Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Star Trek Destiny: Book 3 Lost Souls by David Mack (A Review)

Monday 4 April 2011

Star Trek Destiny: Book 3 Lost Souls by David Mack (A Review)

I wish I'd read the first two books before I read this one. A lot of the characters (and some species) were new to me and it took me a little while to settle into the plot. However, once I'd worked out what had already happened, this was a good journey back into the world of Star Trek. I loved the fact that a lot of characters from the TV series were featured and the interactions between them were obviously well thought out. There were several sub-plots interlinked which worked well and was especially well done considering that two completly diferent time periods were used. All in all, a very good book for Trekkies and a good escapist read for other sci-fi fans. Just one warning though, if you're a fan whose not watched the TV series to the end you may find a few spoilers in this one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...