Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: The Readathon Begins!!!!!

Saturday 9 April 2011

The Readathon Begins!!!!!

And so this is the first hour of Dewey's Readathon!
I've got my books ready, my meals planned, my mind set for reading and I'm raring to go. But, I bet you're wondering what's actually going to happen on this blog over the next 24 hours. Well, this is the post where I tell you. If all goes to plan you should see:

Reviews:Bongo Bongo Bongo I Don't Wanna Leave the Congo by Veronica Cecil
The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
King By Right of Blood and Might by Anna L. Walls
and more.....

Giveaways
Homemade magnetic bookmarks (international)
Bookcrossing goodies (europe only)
Signed copy of King By Right of Blood and Might by Anna L. Walls (UK only)

Hourly updates on my reading progress (most hours)

Mini-challenges
I will be joining in some of the mini-challenges hosted by other blogs participating in the readathon

Plus
Other posts on book and reading related subjects, including questions for you to join in with

This is my first readathon, so please bear with me if I nod off at any point over the 24 hours. Anyone got any good tips or music suggestions for keeping awake?


Edited: I've had one response saying that someone couldn't leave comments on this post. I hope it's been solved now. Sorry for any inconvenience caused (and for the posts now appearing in slightly the wrong order)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...