Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Musing Mondays #4

Monday 11 April 2011

Musing Mondays #4

Hosted by Should Be Reading

If you’re a mood reader, what (genre) do your moods usually call you to read?

I don't tend so much to feel like reading a particular genre as a particular author. Quite often its the latest author I've found interesting- for instance Jasper Fforde tend to be the one at the moment- but it can be other authors that I know the style of. These have included H.G. Wells, Ursula Le Guin, Terry Pratchett and J.R. Tolkein amongst others. Sometimes I also feel drawn to particular series, for instance Star Trek or Stargate books (actually, these seem to be mostly Sci-fit series mainly). 
In summary, I'm usually drawn more to a style of writing than an actually genre. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...