Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday #9

Monday 4 April 2011

Meet Me On Monday #9






 Hosted by Never Growing Old






1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That's a hard one. My immediate response is to try and be good and find a food that would fulfil all my nutritional requirements. But I suspect that such a food doesn't really exist so I guess that means I can choose anything I like without feeling too guilty *grins*. I think that I'd probably say mushrooms, because there are so many different varities that it would stop me getting too bored. I could have fun learning about all the different types and then foraging for them in the wild or learning how to grow my own. Plus, I can think of quite a few different ways to cook them- fried, baked, raw etc.

2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
I do no preparation at all for my blog posts as a generally rule. They're straight out of my head and onto the webpage.

3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Not that I know of, and I hope I never have to!

4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
That depends on my mood. I quite like vanilla, but some days I'd prefer lavender.

5.  Coffee or tea?
Definatly tea. I drink a wide variety depending on my mood, what I've eaten and how tired I am. These include 'normal', decaf, earl grey, white tea, peppermint and nettle, lapsong suchong (sp?), and camomile and honeybush. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...