Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me O Monday #10

Monday 18 April 2011

Meet Me O Monday #10






Hosted by Never Growing Old







Questions:

1.  Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?


Ummm, neither! I prefer more exotic salads, like watercress or oriental.


2.  Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?


I'm trying to avoid it, but I may end up watching simply because family and/or friends are.

3.  Last thing you spent lots of money on?

A whole lot of tapestries and threads to sew. Just finished the first one, a bust of nefertiti.
 
4.  Window seat or aisle seat?
Window, that way I can look outside when I begun getting travel sick from my reading.
 
5.  Do you know your blood type?
Yep. I went to give a blood donation a while ago and then they sent my blood type through the post to me. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...