Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Good Friday and Earth Day

Friday 22 April 2011

Good Friday and Earth Day

This year two very important days have co-incided: Earth Day and Good Friday. So I'd like to wish you a Happy Earth Day and a perfect Good Friday.

I'm going to be going to a special Good Friday service today, preceeded by a small procession to the church in which its held. During this time we give out small leaflets about the special Easter services in my town. I'm also going to be wild releasing some booklets about the meaning of Easter just before the procession. I usually watch Ben Hurr at some time over the Easter weekend, so I may start doing this today.

As regular readers / followers will know, I've been celebrating Earth Day with a variety of posts about envioronmental issues. I was also hoping to have read some relevant books by now, but I'm still reading a chunky H.G. Wells book. Hopefully I'll finish that one today and will then be able to read at least one book for Earth Day.

How are you celebrating?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...