Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: End of Hour 7- Presents and Postcards

Saturday 9 April 2011

End of Hour 7- Presents and Postcards

So, during the last hour, I've finished my first book of the readathon (review to follow) and started my second. Both of these books are registered with Bookcrossing, the members of which often like to send out presents to each other- sort of giveaways for like-minded readers. They're also rays, which means I have to send them onto the next person in the list. Opening up my new book (The Housekeeper and The Professor) it was lovely to see a postcard featuring messages from previous readers. Although neither of these are presents to keep, to me they are presents to treasure. And that got me wondering if any of my readers collect postcards, or like sending books or postcards to other people. I would love to hear your stories.

Reading Record
Hour 7- 20min
Total so far = 2hr 40min

Books finished 1

Comments posted on other blogs 1
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...