Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: End of Hour 6- Reading Rooms

Saturday 9 April 2011

End of Hour 6- Reading Rooms

At the end of hour 6 I'm very close to completing my first book. But, whilst I'm really enjoying my reading, I'm also getting restless about reading in the same chair. This chair is in the living room and, as well as reading in it, its been my seat throughout my drink breaks, blog posting and dinner. What with being in it all that time and the fact that my family is bound to want to sit down for their evening TV viewing soon, its probably time to find somewhere else to read for a while. Maybe my bedroom or study would be good.

Where do you like reading?


Reading Record
Hour 6- 15mins
Total so far= 2hrs 20mins

Don't forget that if you're in the EU, you can enter my bookcrossing giveaway now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...