Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: End of Hour 16- Keeping Moving

Sunday 10 April 2011

End of Hour 16- Keeping Moving

One of the things I've noticed when I've spent long periods reading in the past is that its easy to start going slower and slower, both in your reading and movements. To try and stop this happening I've been working aout a routine of going to fetch drinks and snacks. During the past hour I decided some greater exercise was in order. I would have liked to go for a walk, but since its only 5am here and pitchblack that wasn't really an option. So I decided to do some Wii Fit instead. Very please with the outcome- my 3rd highest score ever despite the early hour. Viva la readathon!

What sort of exercise do you like doing? What time is it where you are?

Reading Record
Hour 16- 35min
Total so far = 7hr 05

Mini Challenge
Story Sequels

Comments made on other blogs: 1
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...