Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: End of Hour 10- A Mathematical Mission

Saturday 9 April 2011

End of Hour 10- A Mathematical Mission

Ten hours into the readathon now- I've been actually reading for just under half that time and am close to finishing my second book, so well on target to finish my minimum of 3 books.
My current read is full of mathematics and it got me thinking about what subjects I used to enjoy at school. People say that I have a very mathematical mind and I was good at maths when I was young, but by the time I left primary school I seemed to have gone backwards rather than forwards. The result was that I lost my joy of maths. Instead I preferred music and history because they were taught in a more hands-on-way. Similarly, I was never really into English except when it involved story writing or reading a book.

What subjects did you enjoy at school? Were they taught practically or through theory?

Reading Report
Hour 10- 30mins
Total so far= 4hr 20

Don't forget that I currently have 2 giveaways running- one for EU residents and one international!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...