Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: End of event survey

Sunday 10 April 2011

End of event survey

1. Which hour was most daunting for you?

I think probably hour 14 because it was very early morning over here and I'd had to force myself to get up form a nap.

2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?

The book I read for the readathon which sparked the most interest seemed to be 'Bongo Bongo Bongo I Don't Wanna Leave The Congo by Veronica Cecil.

3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really. As stated before, I'd rather have started in the morning but you can't please all countries!

4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?

I enjoyed the variety of mini-challenges, some quick and others longer.

5. How many books did you read?

I'm currently on my 4th book

6. What were the names of the books you read?

Bongo Bongo Bongo I Don't Wanna Leave the Congo by Veronica Cecil
The Housekeeper and the Professor by Yoko Ogawa
King By Right of Blood and Might by Anna L. Walls
Plain Tales from the Hills by Rudyard Kipling

7. Which book did you enjoy most?


Bongo Bongo Bongo

8. Which did you enjoy least?

So far, Plain Tales from the Hills

9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?

N/A

10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'd love to, as long as my schedule allows it. I'd be a reader again. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...