Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde- A Review

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Shades of Grey by Jasper Fforde- A Review

Full of Jasper Fforde's usual wit and cynacism, Shades of Grey tackles a new genre for the author. Set in the future, Shades of Grey looks at what would happen if class were based on what colours you could see. This provides wonderful opportunities to take the reader in a new direction and to help them see the world in a totally new way. There were moments when I thought I knew what was going to happen next, but then the unexpected arrived instead, and yet it still seemed to make sense in this new world! Jasper Fforde does this marvellously and, as someone very much into the science fiction / fantasy genre, I do believe that this series may become my most favourite book series ever. I can't wait to read the next one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...