Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday #8

Monday 28 March 2011

Meet Me On Monday #8




Hosted by Never Growing Old








1.  Crunchy or soft tacos?
Crunchy, although I have been known to fill them with tuna mayonnaise and then they tend to go soft.
 
2.  Do you scrapbook?

Nope, although I do a limited about of card making using various scrapbook pieces.

3.  Do you take any daily medications?


Not answering this one I'm afraid.

4.  What is your favorite sound?



What an interesting question. My immediate thought is about what instrument I like to hear- I guess for that its the sound of a french horn (melodic, sweet and yet with a strong tone). As far as noises are concerned (which seems to be more relevant to the question for me) that's a lot harder. Probably the sound of cicadas because it reminds me of relaxing evenings on holiday in the south of France.

5.  Where were you born?
I've always lived in England and was born here as well.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...