Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Meet Me On Monday #7

Monday 21 March 2011

Meet Me On Monday #7




Hosted by Never Growing Old









1.  What jewelry do you wear 24/7?

None, I'm not a big fan of jewellery. When I was younger I used to wear wristband for the charities I was supporting, but I stopped that a few years ago.

2.  Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?

Both. I twirl and then usually find it still has't fitted and end up cutting it as well.

3.  How many siblings do you have?

None.

4.  Were you named after anyone?


Not that I know of.

5.  Coke or Pepsi?
Neither. If I absolutely NEED something to keep me awake and its a hot day then I might have a diet coke, but I'm quite happy to have a diet pepsi instead if that's what's available.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...