Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Interworld by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves- A Review

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Interworld by Neil Gaiman and Michael Reaves- A Review

This book really intrigued me because of its focus on parallel worlds, something which has interested me for a long time. Unfortunately, this weren't explained enough for my own liking. There were major differences between some of the worlds featured, but they didn't always seem logical. I found myself hoping throughout the first half of the book that the story would become more gripping. There were times throughout the second-half when the story gained interest and I began to really enjoy it. I particularly liked the character of Joey and the way he related to those from other dimensions, as well as the explanations of travel through dimensions. However, this interest was not consistant enough for me.
This may be a good story for children, but I'm afraid that- as an adult- there wasn't enough consistant depth to interest me.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...