Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Follow Friday #2

Friday 18 March 2011

Follow Friday #2



Hosted by Parajunkee's View

I've finally worked out how to instal the button, so here we go again :)
Please do let me know if you visit by making a comment. And, if you find that you like my blog, please consider becoming a follower.

This week's question: How did you come up with your blog name?This blog was named after a story website that I run called 'The Story Factory'. From there it was a logical step to add 'reading zone', as in the place where I mainly talk about what I read rather than post what I write. 'The Story Factory' name came about because the original website is made up of several people who write and post stories and a lot of them were originally to order, like in a factory.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...