Zi71bFS9nQHnivtvUJquhejTHIQ The Story Factory Reading Zone: Book Blogger Hop #6

Friday 11 March 2011

Book Blogger Hop #6

Hosted by Crazy for Books

 "If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"

This is a very hard one for me to answer as I'm quite an impulsive buyer when it comes to books. I tend to pop around the store looking for offers (2 for 1s, 3 for 2s, 20% off etc) and then checking whether any of the books on the stands would interest me. Of course I'm  always on the loo out for titles that are both reduced and on my wishlist, but other than that I never really know what I'll come out with.
I always hope to find books to complete my couple of permenant collections by Christian Jacq, Terry Pratchett and Ursula Le Guin. I'm currently up to date on Terry Pratchett, but I know I'm still missing a few books by the other two so I guess there'd probably be some of their books in there. 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...